Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More, more, more...


How do you like it? Well some people deffinately like it through the hole. Just to throw these out there: here are some things you'll find on craigslist:


I'm Looking for Public Sex - 34


Reply to: pers-436916202@craigslist.org Date: 2007-10-01, 8:06AM PDT Married Bi Guy here looking for public Glory Holes to use. Love to get my 7" cock sucked off through an anonymous hole. No questions asked, just suck me off. 34, 6-1, 175#, hairy chest, 7" cut with big loads. Let me know where I can go get serviced. Isn't that just charming? Married bi guy. What a great profile. On another note, there are a lot of posts that are asking where the glory holes are. I guess there is not directory. No wonder I have not had many hits or answers to my posts.

Where are all the glory holes in the valley? - m4w - 33

notice the male for woman!

Any Glory holes available this morning - 38


Reply to: pers-432535410@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-26, 6:47AM PDT


Looking to visit a glory hole. Nochit chat or BS. I come in and find the hole. ( maybe just a sheet in the hallway. I enter and you do your thing. white clean 6'2 225 thick 7 " cut


That one is really low key, sheet in the hallway. That's a design build problem.
I am making a grid dash tree diagram of the functions and participators of glory holes.
I have a lot of graphic photos and will be using them . I am pulling out my old faithful Edward R. Tufte book to keep me company also.

No comments: