Monday, November 10, 2008

watch your head.

Bras bras bras! So I am back in LA (finally) after being away for a month. My travels took me to Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and NYC.
While in NYC, I installed Brascape at hiChristina gallery in the Lower East Side.
We had the opening Sunday Nov 1 and it was packed! There were serverval performances also.
Featured were Amy Ouzoonian (a fantastically scantly clad chanteuse), Patrick "mangina" Bucklew, trachtenberg slideshow players, touching you, and a sweet dance brought to us by Christina, Fritz, and the sock puppet *who i forgot his name.

The brascape is still up until the 12th of Nov. If you are in NYC please go down to Orchard and Rivington and tell me what you think. Also if you take any photos, send them my way.

Thanks! Here are some photos that I have collected so far(mainly from my sister).

The last ones are photos of the first time the 200 black bras got together and "hungout."

No comments: